Published on March 21st, 2013 | by Nick Coe0
Vegan Pasta Recipes
Can pasta be tasty without dairy and meat? Certainly so and below are some clever vegan pasta recipe ideas that will give you great alternatives to the traditional cheesy pastas:
- Holy guacamole cream pasta; same texture, no empty calories as the traditional creamy Alfredo.
- Vegan Enchilada Pasta Casserole with a tomato-y enchilada sauce.
- Vegan Mexican lasagna with fried beans and lots of tomato sauce.
- Shirataki noodle stir-fry with wholegrain noodles, peanut butter and peanut oil sauce.
- Zucchini lasagna for a delicious and totally healthy alternative to traditional, calorie-heavy lasagna.
- Whole wheat orzo with artichokes with soy-based cheese alternative and peas.
- Vegan mac and “cheese”. Here you use one of the numerous tasty soy-based cheese alternatives to get the same taste and texture while keeping all the vegan goodness.
- Spicy eggplant soba stir-fry with wholegrain noodles.
- Vegetable Medley Pasta with seasonal veggies and anything else that might be available in the fridge.
- Pasta with marinara and white beans.
- Spaghetti with garlic, olive oil, and chili flakes. An authentic Italian pasta dish that also happens to be 100% vegan!
Vegan Pasta Recipes | FitSugar
Photo Credit: teenytinyturkey