Published on April 6th, 2013 | by Nicole Corvin0
5 Ways to Be More Beautiful (Almost) Instantly
Beauty is not only about our skin-deep appearance. What also matters is charisma, attitude and a warm personality, which can add a lot to how you appear to others. If you don’t believe it, think of a person you find attractive and you’ll realize there is more to them than their complexion and facial symmetry.
Here are five tips on how to be more beautiful aside from the usual remedies:
- Exercise is one of the top things you can do to improve your skin and inner glow, as it will boost those mood-lifting chemicals in your body. On the side you’ll be losing weight and gaining self-esteem, which will both add to your looks.
- Smile more. This remedy is instant. The moment you lift the corners of your mouth you increase your appeal by a great amount. Remember to do it more often.
- Do not watch only your Outer beauty, but cleanse yourself from the inside. Remember to watch what you eat, hear and think. Also make sure you watch how you speak and generally communicate with others. Taking care of your inner beauty will shine through your skin to others.
- Dress Well. Make sure you wear items you like and feel good in. Especially on days when your mood is low do not forget to watch your clothing choices so people don’t get the bad vibes and you have a way of feeling better in yourself.
- Confidence is Key. Think of the people you find beautiful, most of that doesn’t come from our generally imperfect appearances, but our quirks and character, shining through our confidence to show them. Avoid saying nasty things to yourself and find those things you really like about you.
5 Ways to Be More Beautiful (Almost) Instantly. | Elephant Journal